Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Resto Druid Weak Auras

Restoration Druid Weak Aura String


First off, if you don't have weak auras yet here is the link to it.
Weak Auras 
After you have that squared away then copy the text from the text box at the bottom of this post and import it into weak auras. 
If you have no idea how to import a weak aura string here is a very quick vid I made that shows you how. Importing a weak auras string

This aura string has everything but a lifebloom tracker, which I do use a different mod for this called Lifebloom tracker. I like to keep my lifebloom mod in a slightly different place and usually make it pretty big so I know to keep track of it. Here's Lifebloom tracker
 




Here is an example of my Druids weak auras string. 
A picture of World of Warcraft Restoration Druid Weakauras
I personally like to keep all my information in one place, right beside my character. I use healbot, which is right above my weak aura string so that I get all the information I need without having to scan around the screen for this or that. Doing this helps with several important aspects.
1. I can see what spells are available while keeping a close eye on my healing frames.
2. Since everything is pulled up close to my character, I can not only see if I'm standing in some unsavory crap but I can keep a close eye on the boss, adds, and the general movement of the entire raid.


And here is a quick vid on weak auras in action

No comments:

Post a Comment